The PAW usually forms part of an ‘organisational survey’, and thus has an all-encompassing approach. The purpose is to help you and the organisation to which you belong, to further the best interests of all relevant parties.
The PAW instrument is based on a questionnaire – paper and pencil test. The instrument consists of 250 test-items. The instrument renders 5 ‘scores’, each with 4 substructures.
The areas being measured are the following:
• Doing and Work Orientation
- Primacy of Work
- Effective Performance
• Self and Perception Orientation
- Reliability and Stability
• Thinking and Styles Orientation
- Thinking Styles
- Flexibility and Adaptability
- Practical vs. Theoretical Approach
• People and Relations Orientation
- Interpersonal Relations
- Cooperation vs. Competitiveness
- Influencing Others
• Emotions and Feelings Orientation
- Warmth and Supportiveness
- Tough Mindedness
- Emotional Control
These examinations can be ordered and implemented on an individual basis or as part of a customized package tailored to suit the needs of your business in either a pre-employment capacity, as part of employee advancement or an integrity management program.